READ MORE FROM THIS TRIP
Introduction: From Cold To Hot and Checking The #1 Country Off of My Bucketlist
• Review: Plaza Premium Lounge (Toronto Airport)
• Review: Air France / KLM Lounge (Toronto Airport)
• Review: Air France A350 (Business); Toronto – Paris
• Review: Air France A320 (Business); Paris – Stockholm
• Review: The Generator Hostel (Stockholm)
• Review: Norrsken Lounge (Stockholm Arlanda)
• Review: Menzies Executive Lounge (Stockholm Arlanda)
• Review: American Express Lounge by Pontus (Stockholm Arlanda)
• Review: Stockholm Arlanda Lounge (Stockholm Arlanda)
• Review: Qatar Airways A350-1000 (Business); Stockholm – Doha
• Review: Four Points By Sheraton Doha
• Review: The Westin Doha Resort and Spa
• Review: Al Safwa First Class Lounge (Doha)
• Review: Qatar Airways 777-300ER (Business); Doha – Muscat
• Review: Sheraton Oman Hotel (Muscat)
• Review: Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz Carlton Hotel (Muscat)
• Review: Primeclass Lounge (Muscat)
• Review: Turkish Airlines 737-800 (Business); Muscat – Instanbul
• Review: Turkish Airlines Lounge (Istanbul Airport)
• Review: Turkish Airlines Lounge 787-9 (Istanbul – Atlanta)
Did you miss me? I know I’ve been M.I.A. from the blog over the last two weeks but I’ve been aligning all the travel details for an awesome trip review.
Typically, I plan my trips well in advance but given that I booked these flights within the last few days, my schedule has been crazy.
Although the process has been bananas, I’m so excited so…
Welcome to my next trip report.
I recently wrote about the 7 flights that I would be reviewing before the end of the year. Realizing that we’re already in the middle-to-late part of November, quite a few flights will be taking place over the next few weeks.
I will attempt to publish the reports as close to live as possible so I don’t get behind.
I will be transiting over the Atlantic quite a few times on airlines that I have flown before. However, understanding that this is a new blog, I have never written a review for these business class products.
This trip will also allow me to check off some personal bucketlist items so it’s challenging to not share all the secrets about this trip before hand.
If you’re following my trip on Instagram, you may have already seen the first leg of my trip as I posted pictures in real-time. Even if you don’t have IG, you can click on the link above and see my pictures. My pictures are available to everyone.
Again, given the list of airlines I plan to review before the end of the year, many of the reviews are going to come rather quickly so without further ado…
THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOY THE REVIEWS!