Let’s get straight to the point…some of the links on this site pay 1TattedPassport a referral bonus for anyone that is approved. For our complete advertising policy and details about our partners, please click HERE. Although using the links are completely optional, we are eternally grateful when you do.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve seen credit card issuers offer some great value and new incentives on cards to encourage customers to continue spending on their cards and/or obtain new cards.
CHASE MARRIOTT BONVOY BOUNDLESS CREDIT CARD
It appears Chase is offering an increased welcome bonus on the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card of 100,000 points after $3,000 in spend. If you are interested in accumulating Marriott Bonvoy points, here are some things to consider:
- Annual Fee: $95
- Are you eligible? You are not eligible if you have either the Marriott Bonvoy Premier card or the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card or have received a new card member bonus within the last 24 months
CHASE MARRIOTT BONVOY BOUNDLESS CREDIT CARD HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the perks of obtaining this card:
- Free award night every anniversary (valid at a property costing up to 35,000 points)
- Automatic 15 elite night credits towards status each year
- 6x points at Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2x points spent on all other purchases
- Automatic silver elite status (which isn’t worth much in my opinion)
- Gold status if you spend $35,000 or more within a card member year
This offer comes around every so often. If you’re a Marriott Bonvoy fan, by all means, go for it.
Personally, I think Marriott has really devalued their program. Generally, I find their cash prices far better than redeeming points across the board. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s always great to have Marriott points for when things change but I’m not a huge fan of accumulating Bonvoy points.
Additionally, I have a feeling that we will also see a higher offer on this card soon. That being said if you have a specific redemption in mind then signing up could make sense.
Do you plan to apply for this card?