Let’s get straight to the point…some of the links on this site pay 1TattedPassport a referral bonus for anyone that is approved. For our complete advertising policy and details about our partners, please click HERE. Although using the links are completely optional, we are eternally grateful when you do.
If you’re looking to boost your Delta SkyMiles balance, it doesn’t get much simpler than the process that I am about to describe.
At the moment, Delta and Lyft are running a promotion where you can earn up to 10 Delta Skymiles per dollar spent with Lyft by simply linking your accounts.
Here are the steps to successfully link your account:
- CLICK HERE for the direct link to the promotion
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Delta SkyMiles Number
- Login to your Lyft account
- Take a Lyft ride
- Enjoy the free miles for doing what you were going to do anyway
After you link your Lyft and Delta accounts via the link above, you’ll earn 10 miles per dollar spent on rides to the airport and 2 miles per dollar spent on other rides through 2 January 2020.
Important Note: After January 2nd, you’ll continue to earn 2 miles per dollar spent on rides to the airport and 1 mile per dollar spent on other rides.
Not only do I look for opportunities to garner additional points where I can but I also look for opportunities to stack my offers thus creating even more savings. For example, you can also:
- Link you Hilton and Lyft account and earn 3 points per dollar and;
- Pay your Lyft ride with you Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Ink Preferred card and earn 3x per dollar or pay with your Chase Sapphire Preferred card and earn 2x per dollar.
Just think, for taking one ride to the airport, you’ve racked up a few Delta Skymiles, a few Hilton points, and a few Chase points. Not bad for a trip to the airport, huh?
In this hobby, every mile counts. Why leave miles on the table when you can obtain them for doing an activity that you were going to do anyway?
Anyone plan on taking advantage of this promotion (or stacking these promotions)?