World of Hyatt has a unique partnership with M Life Rewards (the loyalty program of MGM Resorts) where World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem World of Hyatt points at the following MGM properties:
- ARIA Resort and Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Vdara Hotel and Spa
Additionally, you earn elite nights and accrue points at the same rates as normal Hyatt properties when staying at MGM properties.
Between now and 28 December 2019, World of Hyatt members can earn double World of Hyatt points for eligible spending at participating M Life Rewards properties in Las Vegas.
After you sign up, you will receive this confirmation page:
IT GETS BETTER!
Earlier this month, Hyatt announced another promotion called “Bonus Journeys” where you can:
- Earn triple World of Hyatt points for stays at all Hyatt Place properties and;
- Earn double points at all other Hyatt hotels and resorts (including M life Rewards destinations and Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties).
And in order to take advantage of that promotion, you need to:
- Register between 9 September and 31 October 2019 and;
- Stay between 15 September and 15 December 2019
In other words, you can stack these promotions and really rack up the Hyatt points!
If you register for both promotions you’re looking at earning 15x World of Hyatt points per dollar spent at M Life properties, not including elite bonuses or the bonus points you earn for paying with your credit card.
SIMPLIFYING THE STEPS
- STEP 1: Register for a World of Hyatt Profile
- STEP 2: Register for a M Life Rewards Profile
- STEP 3: Register for the “Bonus Journeys Promotion”
- STEP 4: Register for the “Over the Top Rewards Promotion”
- STEP 5: Stay at one of the eligible Hyatt/M Life Resort in Las Vegas before 28 December (or 15 December 2019 to maximize the promotion)
- STEP 6: Watch the points flow in!
This is my favorite time of the year! Summer just ended, kids are back in school, occupancy within hotels (and airlines) are dropping and deals start to roll!! I don’t think we’ve seen all the promotions we’re bound to see for the fall but if anyone is going to offer them, Hyatt is it. Hyatt points also go further than other hotel chains, so this is exciting.
Vegas may not be on everyone’s radar but if it is, these are the promotions that you want to register for.
Again, even if you don’t have plans to visit Las Vegas, register anyway. It’s better to do so now than forget and miss out on additional points. I know you have a great memory but trust me, when fall promotions are in full-swing, you will forget about this promotion.
Do you plan on taking advantage of the Las Vegas / Hyatt promotion?